So here are my Angels, it was so much fun this year for Macie. She was exhausted and I have never seen her more on a sugar high in my life. Lincoln just slept through it all, but Macie made up for that.
So cute! I love all the purple marker on Macie's arms! Alyssa had the same ghost hat as Lincoln only her head was way to big to fit it! Love the snow white dress so pretty.
Candy highs are so much fun. As the kids get older it gets worse. I have found let them eat as much as they want for a couple days and eventually they get sick of it and the candy fad wears off and you are then left with all the remaining candy to eat your self...... Love the costumes. Steph was a mad scientist and won many costume contest... enjoy many more years to be creative.....
2 comments:
So cute! I love all the purple marker on Macie's arms! Alyssa had the same ghost hat as Lincoln only her head was way to big to fit it! Love the snow white dress so pretty.
Candy highs are so much fun. As the kids get older it gets worse. I have found let them eat as much as they want for a couple days and eventually they get sick of it and the candy fad wears off and you are then left with all the remaining candy to eat your self...... Love the costumes. Steph was a mad scientist and won many costume contest... enjoy many more years to be creative.....
Post a Comment