So here is our little man!! We are so happy, Lincoln was born at 7.11.5 and 19 1/2inches. He is so amazing and Macie is in heaven! She has been the best big sisiter ever!!!!!! So impressed! Not once has she asked to go outside and play with her friends she is just so in to her baby brother. She gives him about 1000 kisses a day! This has been the most amazing experience I could have ever imagined. Our family is now complete and I couldn't feel more content in life. Lincoln is such a good little guy. He loves sleeping and pooping! Macie is not ready for changing the poopy ones yet but she is great at holding his hand while we change him.
Thank you to everyone for thinking of us and the great gifts for Macie and Lincoln. I will do my best to keep you all posted with out new addtion.
Love Petra
11 comments:
What a beautiful baby boy!!! Luv the pics of Macie too!!! Miss you all and cant wait hold Lincoln.
Luv Nana Laura and Papa T
These pictures are so cute!! You look amazing!! I am so happy for you and Marc! I cant wait to see you guys! Talk soon! xo, Brandy
Congratulations!! What a little treasure. It is so fun to see how the siblings respond. One day Matthew got really mad because he was not getting as many presents as his new sister.
Glad to see you guys are doing well. When is our reunion in St Maarten - the Dingmann's are ready when ever you are.
Keith and Candace
Little Lincoln is just gorgeous! I can't wait to meet him!! Macie looks like the best big sister ever:) xoxo
He is a beautiful baby Petra. Congrats to you, marc and of course to big sister Macie. Take Care
Nicole McNeill
Lincoln is beautiful and I love his name! You look so happy and Macie looks as proud as she possible can be. You and Bo have beautiful babies. What an amazing family you have.
He's absolutely beautiful! Miss you and love you all!
Holly
What a bunch of cuties! Congratulations!
God's Beautiful Gifts !
Dear Marc & Petra, you have a lovely family. We would enjoy seeing all of you at the lake in Park Rapids sometime. I remember when Derek, Kyle, & Tracy were that little....time flies....enjoy every moment of every day.
Congratulations ! Love, Aunt Joy, Uncle Ken, Derek, Kyle, & Tracy.
Congratulations on your new little man, he is so sweet. Macie looks like a proud big sister. We all miss you very much and can hardly wait to see.
Take Care.
Troy, Bonnie and the Girls
Who looks like that after giving birth??? You are gorgeous just like your daughter and little baby boy! Congrats Petra and if you ever come visit Victoria I hope you would let me know so we could have you over and play with my daughter and my sisters kids!
Post a Comment